Concert Vault Boxee App
Enjoy Wolfgang’s Vault in your living room and use Boxee to browse our huge collection of concerts on your TV with a remote.
Boxee’s free software brings Music, Movies, TV Shows and Video from the Internet to your TV. Wolfgang’s Vault and Boxee have worked together to create a special app to highlight the best of what we do.
Boxee works on Macs, Windows, and Linux machines and it’s easy to get up and running with a cheap cord that takes video and audio from your computer and outputs it to the TV.
Here’s a quick rundown of what Boxee does
how to install and use boxee
and a few tips on how to get started
Once you’ve downloaded and installed Boxee on your computer, follow these simple steps to get music from our vault to your ears:
wolfgangs vault on boxee
- Step 1Run Boxee and login. Use the same login and password you registered with at Boxee.TV. If you haven’t registered yet, go to “Add User” and select “New User”. Fill out your details and off you go.
- Step 2Select “Apps” from the main menu across the top of Boxee’s home screen.
- Step 3Use the left arrow key or your mouse (drag it to the left edge of the screen) to highlight the hidden sidebar menu at left. Select the search bar and hit enter. Type in “Wolf” and then select Wolfgang’s Vault from the menu at right.
- Step 4Hit Start from the pop-up menu. If you love Wolfgang’s Vault you can also add it to your favorite apps or add a shortcut to quickly get back to Wolfgang’s Vault from anywhere in Boxee.
- Step 5Login to your Wolfgang’s Vault account and start enjoying the largest collection of live concerts anywhere.
Will Wolfgang’s Vault run on the Boxee Box?
Yes! Any WV users who purchase a Boxee Box will have access to Wolfgang’s Vault on all Boxee-enabled devices, including the Boxee Box.